|Gram Flour (Besan)||1 Cup|
Besan chikki Recipe:
- We require 1 cup besan, 3/4 th cup sugar, 2 tablespoon milk and 1/2 cup ghee for this recipe.
- First we have to melt the ghee and switch off the flame.
- Now take 2 cup besan in a vessel and add 2 tablespoon ghee and 2 tablespoon milk and mix it properly.
- Now we have to drive this besan mixture to get nice granular texture.
- Now switch on the flame and saute the seived besan in the melted ghee till besan is cooked properly and changes color. You will start getting nice aroma of roasted besan. Switch off the flame.
- Grease one large plate with ghee and keep aside.
- We also have to prepare sugar syrup for this recipe.
- So in another vessel take 1 cup sugar and put 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water such that sugar gets dissolved in it. Swith on the flame and allow it to boil till you get 1 string consistency.
- Switch off the flame once you get 1 string consistency.
- Now add besan to this syrup and mix it continously.
- Pour the mixute in the greased plate.
- Allow it to cool for sometime and then you can cut it to pieces.
- Besan chikki is ready to be served.