|All Purpose Flour (Maida)||1 Cup|
|Wheat Flour (Atta)||1/2 Cup|
|Gram Flour (Besan)||1/4 Cup|
|Baking Soda||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Baking Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Semolina (Suji)||2-3 Tablespoon|
|Cardamon Powder Of||4-5 Cardamons|
- We require 1 cup all purpose flour, 1/2 cup wheat flour, 1/4 cup gram flour and 2-4 tablespoon semolina.
- Take all these dry ingredients one by one in large container by seiving it to avoid lumps in cookies.
- Also sieve and add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- In another vessel take 1 cup melted butter and add 1/2 cup sugar powder. Beat and mix butter and sugar together continously such that sugar gets dissolved and mixture becomes light.
- Now add the mixed dry ingredients in it and mix properly.
- Add some finely chopped pistachios not it and 1/2 teaspoon cardamon powder. Mix everything together and take small portion of mixture and shape round balls and keep in a plate.
- Now we will keep this in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Now we have to preheat our microwave oven at 150°C. It will take 10-15 minutes depends on your oven. Once it is preheated it gives beep sound.
- Stop the oven, remove the refrigerated cookies and place it on baking tray. Tray should be greased with ghee or butter.
- Open the oven and carefully place the tray inside as the oven will be heated.
- After placing the cookies inside Go on convection mode and bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes on 150°C.
- You can stop the oven in between and check the cookies and adjust the time according.
- Just make sure you do it carefully as the oven will be hot.
- Enjoy your cookies.