|Chopped French Beans||3-4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped Carrots||3-4 Tablespoon|
|Green Peas||3-4 Tablespoon|
|Salt||As Per Taste|
|Water||1 1/2 Cup Plus More If Required|
Mexican rice is very tasty rice recipe made with tomato puree, garlic, onion, veggies and rice. If you like tomatoes and sour taste then definitely you are going to love this rice recipe.
Mexican rice, this food recipe is very simple and to make this recipe very few ingredients are required. So if you want something simple and without spice you can choose this recipe. Mexican rice has very good taste.
How To Make Mexican Rice:
- In a grinder put 3 chopped tomatoes 4-5 garlic cloves, 1 small chopped onion and grind.
- Now wash 1/2 cup rice properly.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoon oil in a wok and put washed rice in it. Saute rice till it gets light color.
- Now add washed chopped vegetables (carrots, beans and peas) and saute for few more minutes.
- Put tomato puree in it and mix.
- Now add salt to taste and mix.
- For 1/2 cup of rice put 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Keep stiring in between with the help of spoon and cook the rice.
- If required add little more water later and cook the rice properly.
- Once rice is cooked switch off the flame and serve rice hot.