Ingredients For Spring Rolls Sheets
|Semolina (Rava)||1 Tea Cup|
|All Purpose Flour (Maida)||1/4 Tea Cup|
|Water||As Per Requirement|
|Salt||As Per Requirement|
Veg Rava Spring Rolls:
- Take 1 tea cup semolina (rava) and grind it to fine powder.
- Now add 1/4 cup maida (all purpose flour) to it and with help of some water knead a smooth dough. Cover with wet cloth and keep to rest for 10 minutes.
- For filling we require 1 tea cup carrots cut into strips, 1/2 cup french beans cut into pieces and 2 tea cups shredded cabbage.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add vegetables in it and stir it for 4-5 minutes on high flame. Now add 1 tea cup boiled noodles and mix.
- Add salt to taste and 8-9 crushed black pepper corns. Mix everything and switch off the flame. You can also add 1/2 teaspoon garlic chutney and 1 teaspoon soya sauce while cooking vegetables and then add noddles to it and salt and pepper.
- It’s totally upto you how you want your filling.
- Now our filling is ready. We have to make spring roll sheets.
Remove cover from spring roll dough, knead for more 2-3 minutes and divide it into 8 equal proportions.
- Also prepare maida paste for sticking the spring rolls. Take 2-3 tablespoon maida (all purpose flour) in a bowl with some water and mix and make paste of it.
- Make round balls of divided portions.
- Place tava on heat for heating till the time we make spring roll sheet.
- On rolling board dust some maida and take one ball and with help of roller roll it into a small disc.
- Take another ball and again roll into a disc of same size.
- Now apply oil on both the discs and spread over it.
- Dust some maida on both of it and spread over it.
- Now place one disc on other disc and roll it into round thin circle with help of maida.
- Roll circular like chapati into thin sheet how much thin you can.
- Our tava might be already hot enough, place this sheet on it.
- Once color slightly changes flip the sheet to other side. It should be slightly cooked from both the sides not too much as it will be fried later in oil.
- Remove sheet from tava and you will find sheet can be separated into two layers. You can carefully separate it into two layers.
- Keep aside the sheet and simillarly you can make other sheets too. If you want you can roll sheets first and then cook it on tava.
- Switch off the flame.
- Put filling vertically on each sheet and apply maida paste on top in U shape.
- Fold it vertically from both the sides and roll it from bottom into rolls. Apply more maida paste if required to deal the rolls.
- Make rolls of all sheets simillarly.
- Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying the rolls.
- Flame should be high and oil should be hot enough.
- Put spring rolls slowly and carefully one by one in hot oil. If you want you can reduce the flame while inserting rolls in oil and then increase the flame once all the rolls are inserted.
- Fry all the rolls from all the sides till crisp golden brown.
- Remove it in absorbent paper. Switch off the flame.
- Serve hot spring rolls with sezwan chutney.