|Cucumber||2 Medium Size|
|Tomato||2 Medium Size|
|Salt||Salt to taste|
- Remove skin of 1 large size corn, wash and roast it directly on fire flame from all the sides.
- Once it cools down a bit you can remove corn kernels with the help of knife.
- Peel 2 cucumber, wash and finely chop it.
- Wash 2 tomatoes and finely chop it.
Now in a vessel take chopped cucumber, tomatoes and roasted corn kernels.
- Add little salt and mix. Don’t add to much salt as we are going to add mayonnaise to it and it already has salt in it so we have to adjust salt accordingly.
- Now add mayonnaise to it (aprox 70 gms) and mix. I am using veg mayonnaise, you can use veg or non veg mayonnaise as per your choice.
- Mix everything together.
- Now take 2 slices of bread. Place the salad mixture on one bread and put other slice of bread on top of it.
- With the help of knife you can also cut it into 2 triangular proportion.
- Simillarly make other sandwiches.
- You can have it in your tea time or whenever you are hungry and have less time to prepare or cook something.