|Whole Wheat Flour||1 1/2 Cup|
|Baking Powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Baking Soda||1/2 Teaspoon|
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake Recipe:
- Take 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour and sieve it along with 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- Sieve it thrice and keep aside. Add pieces of walnut in it and some raisins.
- Now we have to take our all wet ingredients together in a vessel.
- Take three ripe bananas in a vessel along with 3/4 cup sugar. Add 1/2 cup of oil and 1/2 cup of milk.
- Blend all wet ingredients together with the help of blender. Blend it nicely so that everything is mixed properly and we get nice fluffy cake.
- Now we have to add our dry ingredients slowly and keep mixing by cut and fold method.
- Add dry ingredients half at a time not at one go.
- Once our batter is ready. Put our convection on preheating at 180C.
- Grease cake tin with slight oil or butter.
- Pour the cake batter in cake tin. Tap it thrice so that occupies the space properly.
- Once our microwave is preaheated, it gives a beep sound stop the oven and place the cake inside.
- Go to convection mode in microwave. Set temperature to 180C and time to 45 minutes and start.
- After 45 minutes you can stop the oven and check the cake if it is cooked properly.
- Insert a knife or skewer and if cake does stick on it your cake is properly cooked and baked.
- Keep cake outside for cooking. After 10-15 minutes when the cake comes to room temperature you can remove it from the tin and cut into pieces and have. Banana walnut cake is ready.